Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:14:02 -0500
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Good Insurance companies Re: BLACKBREARD - the debacle
              ESCALATES
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

I, too, love USAA, and have nothing bad to say about anything they do. I love those checks, too. I have all my kid's names (including 3 step-kids, that are all adults now) registered with them, and they all benefit from using this excellent company for thier own vehicles. Unfortunately, many folks don't qualify...........

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:37 PM Subject: Good Insurance companies Re: BLACKBREARD - the debacle ESCALATES