Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:47:59 -0800
From:         Vanagon DougF <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: Propex heaters : group purchase offer

Karl's post reminds me that I have an original Stuart Warner gas heater that I have used in the past in vanagons that I will be selling this winter. It's not as nice as the propex for sure but it does run on regular gas and cranks out allot of heat.

I will be looking for around $200 for it, if anybody is interested please e/mail me, Thanks.

Doug in Calif

87 Vanagon Syncro westy conversion (previously) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Mullendore" <groups@WESTYVENTURES.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:58 AM Subject: Propex heaters : group purchase offer