Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:39:09 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Blackbeard-Turn for the BETTER!
Comments: To: Matt Drew <t3vanagon@GMAIL.COM>

hi there. glad things are looking up for you in all this !~ so .............. the MD van is a whole Westy ready to swab your good stuff into , or what ? Like do you just need a front clip, or body part to install on your van, ........or ? I'm closer to you than MD, and have numerous rust-free parts vanagons ( the climate in the Rogue Valley - Medford/Ashland OR, is at least as dry as yours in LV - it's bone dry here the vast majority of the time. ) ...... anyway- if you need a donor body, or parts there of..........I might have something you could use. Scott www.turbovans.com 544 951 8151

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Drew" <t3vanagon@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:21 PM Subject: Blackbeard-Turn for the BETTER!