Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:13:02 -0500
From:         Harold Teer <teer.vanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Boston Bob Memorial Fund - Final Accounting
Comments: To: Larry Chase <roadguy@roadhaus.com>

Thanks to everyone who had a hand in collecting and giving money for Karen Donalds and her family. Reading Larry's email put a lump in my throat and I am so proud to be part of the Vanagon community. There are few other groups, if any, on the internet that could have done something like this.

Harold ____ Harold & Faye Teer 1991 Westy Harrisonburg, VA