Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:22:53 -0500
From:         Walt Spak <b20swalt@CITY-NET.COM>
Subject:      Re: [PVC-VW]  PVC meeting?
Comments: To: PVC-VW@yahoogroups.com
Comments: cc: vanagon@yahoogroups.com

Ok all yinz who are in the Pittsburgh area,

Wednesday evening meeting: Where: 7 Graib Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 When: 6:30 PM Why: Vanagon friends from the West & the Far North

Frank has indicated that he will attend. I haven't heard from Al Knoll, but I imagine he is still quite wrapped up with the funeral. Hopefully he will make it. Brian will be a little late, but can check in via cell phone to find us when he pulls into town.

For those who have not been here, I live in the big warehouse on the left, at the end of Graib Street. Please park in the upper lot, across the street from the warehouse. Enter through the blue walk through door.

We will do a tour of the warehouse, some tire kicking of Brian's parts car & Eric's Syncro. and have a beer or glass of wine. I thought we might then head to Max's for some German food. I am open to suggestion though if someone has a better idea.

Some excuses that I have heard: I have to drive in from Harrisburg - So what, drive as fast as you can & meet us at Max's I am really busy at work - So what, I am too, but it is the night before a holiday, so just make it.

Please call if you have any questions or need directions.

Walt - 412-720-4334