Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:59:18 -0800
From:         Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wheel bearing brands
Comments: To: Dave Yates <transparu@gmail.com>

KMM Trading is a company based in both Mexico and in Los Angeles, CA specializing in VW brake hydraulic parts and a selection of bearings, both of which are distributed through the regular VW import and distributor warehouses to most of the list known vendors on-line. Company was started in 1996 by Kevin Mackie, who is very well known in the manufacturing and importing side of the VW parts aftermarket stretching back a decade prior to 1996. Some products are made in just about every region of the world. In addition to VW stuff, KMM supplies heavily into the American Domestic and Import Car parts lines here in the USA, most likely through Autozone, Advance Auto, Checker, Kragens, Schucks, Parts Plus, Pep Boys, etc.

Info Link: *http://kmminc.com/about.phtml*<http://www.bizearch.com/company/Kmm_Trading_108621.htm>

I have used KMM products on my Vanagon and other VW models with no problems to report for about 8 years now. There are several KMM products Airhead/VWG sells for the past 4 years and they've had no major issues with anything (yet). I think I had to return a KMM made Bug Master Cylinder to the distributor last year because it leaked, but that's about it.

YMMV -- Jim Thompson 84 GL 1.9 "Gloria" 84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt" 72 411 Station Wagon "Pug" oldvolkshome@gmail.com http://www.oldvolkshome.com jim@airheadparts.com *********************************** On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Dave Yates <transparu@gmail.com> wrote: