Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:26:57 -0800
From:         Al Knoll <anasasi@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hella E-Codes vs. Vision Plus?
Comments: To: Jay Brown <badkarma@ttlc.net>

More on the subject can also be found here:

http://www.dimebank.com/Light-up.html

Some thoughts on rear fog lights include rewiring the pitiful excuses for reversing (back-up) lights to a separate switch and putting in some bright red led devices. Adding real reversing lights that will actually illuminate that which into you are bound to back is a worthy upgrade.