Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:50:43 -0800
From:         Zoltan <thewestyman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Versatile Vanagon, versatile subjects

I agree with the idea of being civilized and being able to post here and there a joke or a U-tube stuff, without letting it go out of hand. Friday anything goes should be. What I don't like is that when someone is asking a desperate question, he is ignored but the unimportant messages are being answered profusely. It is the versatility of this vehicle that makes us happy to own them, besides other things, thus we the owners are from all kind of backgrounds and versatile ourselves. Therefore we have many different ideas and point of views, loaded with rich content, which makes this list to be one of the best. Also the members are well behaved, well mannered, mature ones and don't need much beating into line.

Most members are here on the list for many years and have been through this crap a few times. Almost like mentioning about the funny socket on the dash. "It's the economy stupid" I can hear when I see people being more sensitive nowadays. We are living in harder times and it shows in our patience or the lack of it. Things are not going well and it seems to get worse for an unspecified time.

In the meantime here in the North West we are snowed in, the car is frozen solid, the key does not go into the lock, and when I unlock finally after using the lighter, the doors don't want to open. They do eventually. The roads are undrivable almost and most people are staying home. Looks like it will be this way for one more week.

Yes, it is a Vanagon that I was talking about, if anyone wondered.

I am a versatile person as is my Westfalias here. They suit my identity. And if the list is versatile, that would be in accordance with the identity of these wonderful vans.

But I follow whatever the majority wants.

Cheers, Zoltan