Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:25:44 -0500
From:         Jeff Michal <jeffmichal@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Electrical Nightmare?
Comments: To: miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>

Well miguel, thanks for the tip. I'll get an ignition switch.

The page that links off of vanagonauts for this is busted. URL gives me a 404 page not found error. http://carboncow.net/vanagon/projects/ignition_switch.htm

Can anyone give me a few pointers or maybe somehow they have this page saved and can pass it along?

Thanks,

Jeff 90GL

----- Original Message ----- From: "miguel pacheco" <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:48 AM Subject: Re: Electrical Nightmare?