Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Dec 2008 09:17:32 -0800
From:         aatransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hanging Clutch Disc
Comments: To: Ian Allan <ian.allan@BMTS.COM>

It is a Vanagon with a Zetec in it... For example, he moves his boat slowly up his driveway kinda feathering the clutch and it hangs up.. Got me..I have tried to make sense of it several times...

Daryl of AA Transaxle (425) 788-4070 aatransaxle.com 86 Syncro Westy Zetec in the trunk ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Allan" <ian.allan@BMTS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 1:15 PM Subject: Hanging Clutch Disc