Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:42:18 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: CRAZY '85 GL on Ebay - Carfax?
Comments: To: Matt Drew <t3vanagon@GMAIL.COM>

Looks pretty obviously repainted to me.......a 'good thing' for some people. Sure.......go for it .........if you need a tarted up non-westy or non-sunroof or non-Adventurewagon 85 vanagon with 300 video games already installed......

With the bid at 4,350 the reserve hasn't been met, and it says bidding ended. My guess is the seller really is hoping for something like $ 7,000 for it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Drew" <t3vanagon@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:48 PM Subject: CRAZY '85 GL on Ebay - Carfax?