Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Jan 2009 16:54:54 +0000
From:         "John C..." <trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: The Dead are touring...

When I see the kids at these shows ... I gotta disagree !!!

I looks more like 1969 than 1969 !!!

Or,,, is it Really 1969 & I'm still Trippin' ?????

Take me home Mr. Wizard ... take me home !!! hee hee hee

JC...

"Drizzle, Drazzle, Drozzle, Drome, Time for this one to come home". -------------- Original message -------------- From: Aristotle Sagan <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM>