Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Jan 2009 19:24:22 -0500
From:         Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fwd: MONSTER AWNING Prototype Pics on Flickr
Comments: To: aatransaxle <daryl@aatransaxle.com>

Hi Daryl When I finally get the full pattern Im going to make 2 in Dark Blue to put on each side of the Van to make it look like it has sprouted wings and is going to fly away. Just needs a Dragon Tail and blow flames out the front and I will have the ultimate Vanadragon!! This uses snaps installed in the EMT so the awning just snaps to it easy on and off. Also it can not role in the gutter since it is indexed in the clamps. The other advantage is you can open all doors with No interference. Got to love it. The finished product will be smaller but I try to go big. C-ya and thanks for the input. Jonce