Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Jan 2009 13:55:40 -0500
From:         Jeff <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Removing the axle shafts (was: Towing a Vanagon)

Not to defend Wally World (or the tow guy), but it would be pretty difficult to break your coolant distributor during a tow or tire change. Not impossible, especially if you had a right rear flat, but quite difficult.

Also, I sincerely doubt you would have made it 120 miles with a cracked coolant distributor.

Prolly just coincidence.

Cheers,

Jeff