Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:38:37 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trip Report and some Lucky misfortunes
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>

all you have to do......... messy job............is remove the fuel line from the engine side of the plastic fitting....... and join that onto the hard plastic fuel line that's about 4 inches forward of the firewall fitting........ right by the starter. two good hose clamps, light, and patience are all you need. well.......some tenacity. 'firewall' is the correct term. Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Lincoln" <magikvw@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 8:11 AM Subject: Trip Report and some Lucky misfortunes