Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 8 Jan 2009 06:59:35 -0800
From:   Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Re: [Syncro] Any experience with Westfalia Enterprises?
Comments:   To: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM>

"My brother said they just looked like 'turtle wax and armor all' restorations."   Similar to what the rodding magazines call engine painting: the "spray can rebuild."   Stephen

From: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM> Subject: Re: [Syncro] Any experience with Westfalia Enterprises? To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 10:08 PM

> If they're the ones run by a guy who calls himself 'Kevan', he told me to > 'F*ck off and quit wasting my time' when I was making preliminary inquiries > about Westies on the phone from Vancouver, BC.

Yeah, they're about a mile from where I live. My brother stopped by to look once and his experience was about the same. Once the guy found out he wasn't looking to buy, he basically told him to get lost. My brother said they just looked like "turtle wax and armor all" restorations.

-- John Bange '90 Vanagon - "Lastwagen" '90 Vanagon GL - "Wiesel"