Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:40:03 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Strange clock display
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>

Heebie-Jeepbies in the dash for sure. grounds come to mind of course......plus poor connection at T14......the big plug on the instrument cluster. Roger was referring to the 'voltage stabiizer' ....a small gizmo screwed onto the back of the instrument cluster...... you think about those when you have gauge weirdness. Mostly likely...........connections.........poor contact at plugs or grounds, is my first thought.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Whittaker" <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:41 PM Subject: Re: Strange clock display