Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Jan 2009 04:11:56 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Future of Vanagon.com website

Hello Folks,

Since I was getting a number of pmails from interested parties to take over the Vanagon.com site, I thought calling Coyote to get the up to the minute details was the prudent thing to do.

Coyote said he has just been bombed with work on his new project. This is why updates to Vanagon.com went on the back burner. He has expressed his willingness to hand over Vanagon.com and domains associated including Gerry's to someone willing and qualified to maintain the site as a resource for Vanagon owners.

I was mistaken in assuming the server for Vanagon.com was still sitting in his closet. Coyote said he migrated all the domains to a server up far up north from here. If I am not mistaken, Vanagon.com and Gerry's domains is now living in a server farm in Canada. That makes it even easier to transition to a new keeper for the site. He did stress the need for someone with JSP experience. Any other questions and/or concerns can be directed to Coyote at rlussier@lenscraft.com.

Regards, -- BenT