Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:04:21 -0500
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: secure storage?
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

On Jan 29, 2009, at 7:49 PM, Jim Felder wrote:

> So you're writing the Vanagon section of Sweet's?

Nah, Sweets are so 1980's. We hardly even use them anymore to hold things down when glueing models together.

I will put together a hardware spec for the locking westy bench design as soon as I have time to fully study it! (read have a hard deadline)

YMMV,

Tom-computers & the internet have changed everything