Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:50:20 -0800
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: secure storage?
Comments: To: B <oddstray@ODDSTRAY.COM>

Another possible deterrent is a locking cable looped between the two front doors so that the prospective thief might see that even if he breaks the driver's or passenger's windows he won't easily be able to get in because trying to pull one door open pulls the other more tightly shut (may require drilling for eyebolts on the doors).  Also, remove the little lock nub on your slider so they can't reach back for that.   Stephen