Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:41:13 -0800
From:         jon <jon@KENNEKE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Mr. Heater buddy now under $40 at Lowes
Comments: To: Karl Mullendore <groups@WESTYVENTURES.COM>

One thing I forgot to mention is that we have a CO (Carbon Monoxide) detector in our van. Never has alarmed using the Mr. Happy. It has a readout, so next time was use the Mr. Happy I'll report on the PPM of CO.

I would never be without a CO detector when using ANY combustion appliance INCLUDING a Propex. The wind could be blowing just the wrong direction, and an externally exausted propane heater could be deadly. In fact, I've had the CO dectector give a warning when using a Suburban (think large Propex) in unfavorable wind conditions.

We also have CO detectors in our home.

Now, if Karl could just get the price on Propexii down to $39.95, we'd be set. (Just kidding)

Stay warm, and stay safe.

jon