Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:43:19 -0800
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Frugal Mechanic?
Comments: To: Tom Hargrave <thargrav@hiwaay.net>

dear cheaper

like tom said it is a referral site ... i buy video equipment and always am looking for a better deal than the "high Brand Name Price" in those searches i have discovered the referral site game and very often the site is chinese and poorly written "we get you very good. very cheap"

ya ... reminds me of the time i went down to the car lot to purchase the car that was shown in the advertisement-- i was young then and jealous of the fellows with the vehicles that always seemed to have the "attractive" girls in them in the ad a beautiful woman was promised to be included with every vehicle leaving the lot--- you can well imagine my excitement-- we immediately drove to a secluded spot -- i leaned over and whispered my request into her ear-- she looked at me with considerable surprise -- "You got that when you bought this car" says she -- Indeed --

Treat all internet pages like they are the creation of some ones mind -- for they are ... and if you have sent your money off to an unknown simply cause they offer cheaper service then you are believing in fantasy -- which means you are delusional ... seeing is not believing .. seeing is only seeing...

price as the only deciding factor will only result in you paying less money for the thing that you understand you want -- Truly realizing what you need is the realm of the gods and if i were to continue i would begin preaching .. so i stop now and go to work yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364