Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Feb 2009 19:52:28 -0800
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Monoxide CO deaths 2005
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

dear grime reaper minion excellent information very interesting to see as the need for outside electrical supply increases the death rate increases in homes just the other day my pal and i were discussing our apocalyptic plan and how the apartment i live in with my lovely wife would be rendered useless if the power were to go out for more than 24 hours he suggested coming over to his house as he has a wood fired stove in his basement complete with water jacket --- it is always ood to see someone is keeping stats on the foibles of man and his desire to prove darwin correct thanks yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364