Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:01:39 -0500
From:         Robert Stewart <robertmstewart@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Broken Window - Angry...
Comments: To: Jeff Michal <jeffmichal@YAHOO.COM>

Jeff,

I hear your frustration. Last summer I had my van parked across the street from where I work. That night while working late someone smashed the drivers side wing window, bent the metal brace and stole my ipod, my garmin gps among other misc. items that were hidden under some other items. More than anything it is upsetting that people have the audacity to invade your private space and take from you so blatantly. It's an unfortunate part of living in today's society. To top it off a week later they slashed both drivers side tires! Just accept the incident and move on. It does no good to harbor the negative frustrating energy as it will not serve you well in your life.

Robert NYC