Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:03:49 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Ripoff artists named (TheSamba)

For what it's worth, it is my 'personal opinion' as a listmember that this is the proper forum to discuss issues with vendors. Of course, the way the posting written should be more factual than emotional. In Andrew's case, I do not believe pmail would have worked because I do not think Mr. Tevis on on this List.

I've bought some things from Mr. Tevis myself. Although I felt his communication was minimal, I did get everything I paid for with minimal fuss. As for shipping to Andrew, I must admit that the shipping scenario can feel like a convoluted pile like one of those "cheque chasing" schemes. However, I have also shipped things to Andrew more than once to this freight consolidator in Compton, California -- Again without incident.

Andrew has been kicking this issues around for months. Let's face it, if he had not brought it to the List, he may not have ever realized the typing error which may have been the root cause of the problem. Like it or not, you bunch of guys sorted this out for him.

Cheers,

BenT