Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:14:41 -0800
From:         aatransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Strange vanagon engine pondering, audi 5cyl
Comments: To: Adrian Bertarelli <abertarelli@GMAIL.COM>

Look at the Bostic Zetec conversion at Bostig.com Love mine and for about $5000 cash outlay, it was an easy choice for me and wouldn't go back. Yes, you can put a 2.2 Q motor in there, but those I have talked to thru the years say its OK, but not great for some reason in a van. The 2 guys I talked to were lukewarm about it. I have a QuantumSyncroWagon and love it. Its an Audi Quattro with a VW body on it basically. Daryl of AA Transaxle (425) 788-4070 aatransaxle.com 86 Syncro Westy Zetec in the trunk ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Bertarelli" <abertarelli@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 6:22 PM Subject: Strange vanagon engine pondering, audi 5cyl