Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:30:34 -0600
From:         joel walker <uncajoel@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Fw: no EveryBus, it's OtherBus 2009 & T-shirt pre-order info

saw this on the Type2 list, just in case anybody is planning to wear t-shirts to the festivities. :) unca joel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Palmer" <richard@teamspatula.com> To: <type2@type2.com>; "Vintagebus" <Vintagebus@type2.com> Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 7:42 AM Subject: no EveryBus, it's OtherBus 2009 & T-shirt pre-order info