Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:53:57 -0500
From:         Kevin McLean <hulagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wanted - stainlessSteel Drip tray that fits over stove (91
              Westy)

If you are retrofitting a fold down drip tray onto the stove lid in a Canadian Westy make sure that you get ALL the mounting hardware.

I purchased a ss drip trip from a popular vendor of used Westy/Vanagon parts, explained that it was going into a Canadian model and that I needed ALL of the mounting hardware. I ended up with the drip tray but no hardware.

Vendor's response was that he looked around the barn, but didn't have any of the mounting hardware.

So, if you want a drip tray with no mounting hardware, I have one in Calgary that I can sell you.

Kevin