Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:12:53 -0500
From:         Jaime Forero <jforero@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: issues with oi; alarm and temp light
Comments: To: A J I <flavanagon@GMAIL.COM>

My 91 GL had a similar problem. I wound up replacing the oil pressure sending unit by the H2O pump AND replacing the wire to it. Ran like new. Cheers Jaime ----- Original Message ----- From: "A J I" <flavanagon@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 6:53 AM Subject: issues with oi; alarm and temp light