Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:25:19 -0700
From:         aatransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Internal Debate
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

I do not do automatics... Have done a few thru my career but don't do them professionally. I can tell you that its an "interesting " job..Gotta be a detail oriented person to get it done typically and have some creative tooling skills to boot. Getting some of the lip seals in their spots can be a challenge and you have to be super clean as well. I buy an already rebuilt unit if one of my shops wnats me to do one and install it onto the diff section. Good luck.. Daryl of AA Transaxle (425) 788-4070 aatransaxle.com 86 Syncro Westy Zetec in the trunk ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Daniel - Turbovans" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 2:00 PM Subject: Re: Internal Debate