Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:31:12 -0700
From:         Zolly <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: transmission rebuild
Comments: To: aatransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>

Daryl, If there is more to say, I and many of us are willing to listen. There will be soon a lot of them who want to open it up and do whatever they can to save good money. These trannies are getting old, really. If they are fixable in some economical way before they really get damaged inside, let them do it. There will always be those who need a complete rewamp, especially in the coming years. Regards, Zoltan

----- Original Message ----- From: "aatransaxle" <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 8:14 PM Subject: Re: transmission rebuild