Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:24:14 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cali DMV questions

Actually if you call California DMV's 800 number on its web site you can talk to a live person without much waiting. I have done that many times. Last time it was only a few months ago. But if you want to talk to DMV's stations where you will walk in to do business with I can believe it may be hard to talk to a live person without much waiting. I found the people on the other end of the 800 number have been quite nice. They answered every question I asked patiently. Once I asked for a "Month" sticker for my license plate they sent one within a few days. I even asked for the "Year" sticker once because I thought I did not receive it after renewing my registration. They sent it quickly too.

David