Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:34:19 -0700
From:         Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cali DMV questions
Comments: To: Stacie Wunsch <swunsch@gmail.com>

Hi Stacie,

That aligns pretty much with what I found. In addition, if the vehicle has fewer than 7500 miles on it when purchased, it has to be built in accordance with Cali emissions standards (the DMV website shows where to find the information on the vehicle's sticker). They warn about buying a non-compliant vehicle with fewer than 7500 miles and driving it around while out of state to wind up the odo. They assure us that They Will Find Out and Won't Be Too Happy.

Thanks all for answering this not-directly-a-Vanagon question.

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano Bend, OR KG6RCR