Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:38:10 -0400
From:         David Hines <dmh1314@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tie rod replacement (not tie rod ends)

Thanks for the reply and pics Neal. I haven't looked at my PS rack yet to see if the tab is on the top or bottom, nor do I have a spare to look at anymore. I thought I read in previous posts that for PS it is on the top. Maybe I will get lucky and it is on the bottom. I did a search for tie rod and read all the posts, many replies were about tie rod ends thought hence my title of this post.

If anyone has anymore info / experience about this please let me know. It is raining her in SW Washington and I want to make this repair as easy as possible since I am working in the driveway until my new shop is built.