Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:29:37 -0700
From:         Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Problem with Stancor 120-901 relay??
Comments: To: pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@gmail.com>

I'm with those people who have used the 120-901 for a few years with no apparent problems (nothing's caught on fire, no smell of baking insulation, etc.) so I expect that I'll be okay, but if I'd-a known then what Wes has discovered I'd-a ordered the 902. -- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano Bend, OR KG6RCR