Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:42:27 -0400
From:         Daniel O Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU>
Subject:      FYI- Vanagon & VW camping GTG 3/21 Syracuse,NY
Comments: cc: "VWCCNY@yahoogroups.com" <VWCCNY@yahoogroups.com>

I know this is a tad last minute, but I wanted to let anyone on the list in the Greater Upstate NY region know.

The Empire VW camping club is having it's annual "Get Past the Winter Blahhs" gtg at Danzer's restaurant in Syracuse NY on THIS Saturday March 21st from 2-4pm

Known for their Hearty Drinks and Bavarian Fare, home of the HUGE signature Hamlet or Reubens Where we drive our VW campers, talk VW campers, and plan VW camping for the upstate NY region. Now you don't need to own or drive a VW camper to attend, just be interested in VW camping as that will be much of the conversation. Our 2009 VW camping schedule is available at http://tinyurl.com/EmpireVWcamp2009

Danzer's is a fairly authentic Bavarian restaurant just off I-81&I-481 smack in the middle of NY State.

Menu & directions: http://www.danzers.com/contactus/ 153 Ainsley Dr Syracuse, NY 13210 Upstate NY VW camping club: www.empirevwcamping.org<http://www.empirevwcamping.org>

Syracuse NY is ~3hrs from Buffalo 2.5hrs from Albany ~2hrs from Scranton ~1.5hrs from 1000 islands Bridge

Soo if you think you can maybe make it give me a nod and I'll make sure we save a seat for ya.

Thanks for your time & interest Dan Stevens Volkswagen Club of Central NY www.vwccny.com<http://www.vwccny.com>