Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:41:59 -0400
From:         Allan Streib <streib@CS.INDIANA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Front Behr A/C.
Comments: To: James Jean-Woo Kim <jkim.phd@GMAIL.COM>

Have you considered installing some "air mover" fans somewhere to help circulate the cool air up to the front? Seems to be a much easier thing, if it would work, than installing a second AC unit. I don't know if you can plumb an extra evaporator into the stock system (my hunch would be no); adding a second compressor and condensor would seem to me to be well into the realm of "not practical".

Allan -- 1991 Vanagon GL