Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:08:00 -0400
From:         "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Michigan Summer Vanagon Adventures...
Comments: To: "Jack R." <jack007@comcast.net>

Nice Job, Jack!

Michigan was made Vanagon Westfalia Camping.

How about 2-Tracking in the Manistee? We took our bus up there a few years ago, set up camp by a little lake and only saw two other vehicles all weekend. And it was 4th of July weekend! We reckoned by compass and the Delorme Gazetteer 2-track map. (http://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10042)

Most excellent!

-- Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "Joe's Van" WWW.Busesbythebeach.com