Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:29:47 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Troubleshooting the Basic Idle Stabilizer System - Manual
              Transmissions- Part I
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

I see.........it's a dedicated Fuel Injection manual. hot dog. where do I get a "test adapter VW 1315A/2: ?

Have you ever tried to do exactly what they say to do in a book like this .........but for some reason you just can't ? Like not having some special VW tool or connector ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <inua@CHARTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:58 PM Subject: Troubleshooting the Basic Idle Stabilizer System - Manual Transmissions- Part I