Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:11:14 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Nevada- A/C or No A/C?

"I just went the opposite way, moved for a year from the Oregon high desert (similar climate to Reno, Nv.) to Washington D.C. Not looking forward to this summer........."

Your apprehension is well founded.  We're a hundred miles south of you in Richmond and you ain't lived until you've had a week or a month (or more) of 95/95 weather.  That's 95F temps and 95% humidity.  Actually, if you include the pleasures of Interstate 95 traffic in the mix you'll have the 95/95/95 experience, a joy not to be believed.

Stephen