Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:40:41 -0400
From:         Don Hundt <dhundt@BENDBROADBAND.COM>
Subject:      Re: Smaller Angle Grinder?
Comments: To: neil N <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>

Neil, I have a 4" makita, wonderful grinder. Buck up and pay for it or something of similar quality. You will use it a lot with wire wheels, sanding discs, cutting discs, grinding discs, etc....With a really worn down 4" grinding disc you can fit it into surprisingly small areas. Don ----- Original Message ----- From: "neil N" <musomuso@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:17 PM Subject: Smaller Angle Grinder?