Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Mar 2009 23:52:36 -0400
From:         Don Hundt <dhundt@BENDBROADBAND.COM>
Subject:      Re: Nevada- A/C or No A/C?
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>

Craig, This cooler http://www.savvyboater.com/m-4-yeti-coolers.aspx is about the best I've seen. I have several fly-fishing guide friends who use them. They hold ice for many days, even in 110 heat. Expensive, but worth every penny. The "Roadie" would probably fit between the front seats, and keep your root-beer cold for days. Don ----- Original Message ----- From: "craig cowan" <phishman068@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:52 PM Subject: Re: Nevada- A/C or No A/C?