Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:00:04 -0700
From:         aatransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: WANTED: running 2.1L wbx engine
Comments: To: Ben S <phlogiston420@GMAIL.COM>

Some of the Bostig conversion guys have runners that might be for sale as well.. contact Jakiba@bostig.com and see if he knows of any in your area.(wherever that is...) Daryl of AA Transaxle (425) 788-4070 aatransaxle.com 86 Syncro Westy Zetec in the trunk ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben S" <phlogiston420@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 1:58 PM Subject: WANTED: running 2.1L wbx engine