Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Apr 2009 08:56:54 -0700
From:         Zeitgeist <gruengeist@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: DoKa syncro financing

Thanks for all the great responses. I already belong to a credit union, but have never taken out a general loan for straight $; it's always been for "things" like houses and cars. That seems like the best way to go. Sadly, now that I'm interested, the market for those rigs has seemed to completely dry up...except for the really high-end, where I'm pretty sure the sellers are all on crack. I also really hate to give up AC...and all the other Bluestar amenities. She really wants a truck-type bed for hauling woodchips and mulch and gardeny stuff. A trailer isn't an option 'cause we don't have room to store it, and backing it into this tight urban driveway would be a nightmare scenario. -- Casey '87 300TD '94 100CSQ Avant '89 Bluestar