Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Apr 2009 21:18:08 -0700
From:         Danny C <bruiserbabie@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Was regarding the Dremel - now 4 pack ub12220 batteries
              install
Comments: To: Susmay <susmay@YAHOO.COM>

I too installed 4- 12 volt, 22 amp hour battery's in my westy as well. I have a 1500 watt inverter and can run my electric blanket for up to 6 or 7 hours. I love it. I also installed a digital LED battery gage. it gives me piece of mind and lets me know when the battery's are fully recharged. If anyone would like Pics and all the details of what I used and where I got all the parts please e-mail me and I will share. I also got a kick ass multi battery isolator. I also plugged a cord going from my inverter to the outlet under the cabinet that the fridge plugs into and now when I turn on my inverter it powers all the outlets inside the van (there is alot of detail required to what I did), Hit me up and I will gladly share.......   http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=539754

  Danny C. '84 Westy (Vanny) '84 Deluxe (Blue Van) Just sold her, she will be missed :-(