Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Apr 2009 19:39:51 -0700
Subject:      1989 TriStar Syncro TDI for sale
Comments: To: TDI-conversion@yahoogroups.com

Volks, Ever since I closed down Fast Forward Automotive in 2008, my company truck has been sitting there looking pretty but I have never driven it.

Quick but non-exhaustive list of goodies on truck front to rear:

- Front bull bar with 2" reciever - European headlights - Head light washers - 16" ATP alloy wheels - 225/75R16 all terrain tires - 276mm cross drilled Audi brakes - Syncro 16 wheel arches - TL Elektronic 8 function engine monitor - 262.000 original kilometers (circa 162.000 miles) - Multivan interior with front arm rears, bolstered rear seats, full carpeting, headliner, sliding tinted rear windows - Sony CD / MP3 player - NATO canopy color matched (Tornado red) - LT mirrors - Puch badge - Tinted front and rear markers - ATJ engine code TDI engine from 2000 Passat 115hp with circa 150.000 km (92.000 miles) - Rebuilt gearbox with 0.77 4th, 1.25 3rd, with 60.000km (40.000miles) - Drive shaft decoupler - Viscous coupling delete - 2" trailer hitch rear bumper - Aluminium lined bed - I am sure there is more stuff - just hard to list everything until after you hit send!

The body is original paint with virtually no seam rust - I want to stress original paint 'cause stuff that I have seen painted will ALWAYS cover up something.

I would give the truck an over all 7.5 out of 10 for condition.  No mechanical issues that I can think of.  The wind screen has a good crack in it which I can get done under insurance, the rear seat heater core has a small leak, small dent on the passenger rear panel.

$25.000 Canadian.  Registered in BC, will deliver anywhere in BC.

Please email me at david@ hasenwerk .ca if you are interested.

David Marshall VW Adventure Driver and BMW Adventure Rider http://www.hasenwerk.ca