Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:00:46 -0400
From:         Todd Olson <todd.olson@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Bus Benefit T-Shirt Pre-Order Ends 4/30 (from Buses By the
              Beach.com)

Hello Fellow Bus Pilots!

Bus Benefit 2009 is just around the corner on May 14-17! So we thought we would send you a quick message to remind everyone that the T-Shirt Pre-Order ends Thursday April 30th.

-- Pre-Order your shirt now to make sure that you get the size you need.

-- Kids and Women sizes will be only available during pre-order.

-- Check out this years T-shirt design at: http://busesbythebeach.com/shirt.html

-- You can Pre-Order your size now and then pick it up and pay for it at the event.

-- We can ship your order to you in the US for an additional $5 per order. Payment accepted by either Check or Credit Card (add 4%). Make Checks Payable to: "The Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors"

-- Pre-Orders are due by 5pm April 30th 2009.

-- Please email orders to <mailto:brien@busesbythebeach.com> brien@busesbythebeach.com

Buses By the Beach.com is an organization that solely exists to raise money for the Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors. www. <http://www.phoenix-society.org/> phoenix-society.org/ And the selling of these T-shirts is the primary source of funds for our giving. So we would like to encourage everyone in the VW Community to consider purchasing a really cool shirt even if you can't make it to our event. Thankfully our sponsors cover the cost of making the shirts so 100% of the selling price goes to our The Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors.

T-Shirt Prices are as follows:

$15.00 Kids

$20.00 Women's

$20.00 Reg Short Sleeve (Adult S through XL)

$22.00 Reg Long Sleeve (Adult S through XL)

$22.00 XXL Short Sleeve

$23.00 XXXL Short Sleeve

$24.00 XXL Long Sleeve

$25.00 XXXL Long Sleeve