Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:25:20 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] Depressing weekend
Comments: To: Danny <bruiserbabie@yahoo.com>
Comments: cc: Wetwesties <wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>

dear all stranded ...

danny that is certainly a series of unfortunate events ... mostly it is too bad that kids and all had the days plans set upside down i hope they dont lose heart in you and i hope the expenses of repair do not burden your family

your story brings home one message loud and clear

Triple A or CAA Auto Club Premium membership is a must and absolute article to have in the tool box of every westie owner the 100 - 200 $$ membership is often paid for in the one tow i have been a member of BCAA for a very long time and would indeed not leave home with out it

if you own a vehicle that is more than one day old and drive on any publicly owned street road or concourse you need Auto Club membership ... and because we like to drive our westies into the sunset ... Premium membership is required to ensure happy trip back yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364