Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:14:19 -0400
From:         Jeffrey Lubin <visionwizard@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fuel Tank
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>

According to Ron's comments in the thread I cited, BD now sells both the 11 mm and 7 mm outlet tanks. By the way and for the record, before that Samba thread played out, I had purchased and installed the "Spectra Premium Tank" with the 11 mm outlet, and it's working perfectly. I have no reason to doubt Ron when he says that this tank is identical to the ones that he sells.

Jeff Lincoln wrote: > As far as I know the tank that we received from BD was the same as the OEm - > now if that was 7mm or 11mm I am not sure. I am also not sure if BD sells > both 7mm and 11mm. > > I do think however that if that person installed the tank incorrectly by not > installing the cross over tube then they have no grounds for trying to get a > return from BD. My opinion would be that the cross over tube was one of the > most difficult parts of the install and they were just too lazy to do it > right - so it's their fault. > > > -- > Thanks, > > Jeff > '90 Carat (Grover) > '86 (We call this one Parts) > '78 Bus (Melissa) Patty's Bus > >