Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:54:43 -0700
From:         Kep Koeppel <koeppel.frederick@GENE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westfakia, Poptop, Access, Design

Edward M, I have a country home pop-top and it's no good for carrying loads if you plan on popping the top, unless you unload. You are lifting your entire roof load when attempting to deploy the pop-up, then you have to support it somehow. Not as well thought out as westies. Also, not as much room up top for frolicking kids. Kep K